Microsoft Exam 70-505 Self-Paced Training Kit

To complete my MCTS, I currently study for 70-505.

As I said about 70-536, the SPT is the best way to learn. Here comes the but:
The mock exam is so faulty that you have to be very careful using it.I will update this post once Microsoft has put up a knowledge base site for this book and my errors have been submitted.

UPDATE : And here it is!

Edit : After having taken the exam yesterday, I can tell for sure that using only the Self Paced Training Kit may result in a somewhat close call. Sure it helped me get through, but not as good as 70-536 (Score : 828). I think the Microsoft Official Classroom Course may have been of some use, eventually...Anyway, now I have the right to officially use these credentials:




If that ain't hot...

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Using AutoMapper for MVVM implementations

Deploying ClickOnce-applications in different environments without modifying the assembly identity

Preparing for and passing MCTS exam 70-536